TPSC Recruitment 2022: The Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has issued latest recruitment notification inviting online applications from aspirants for 50+ Personal Assistant-II Vacancies. Required education for the post is Higher secondary +2 with additional requirement including salary information, application fee and age limit requirement as following. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before the closing date of 31st May 2022 through online mode. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
|Name of Organization:||Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)|
|Post Title:||Personal Assistant-II|
|Education:||Higher secondary +2|
|Job Location:||Tripura / India|
|Start Date:||15th April 2022|
|Last Date To Apply:||31st May 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Personal Assistant-II (50)||Higher secondary +2|
TPSC Job Vacancy Details:
|Category||No of vacancies|
Please see notification for details
Rs.5700-24,000 + GP Rs.2800
- Rs.200 for General candidates.
- Rs.150 for ST/SC/BPL card holders/ PH candidate
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Preliminary Examination.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend Type writing & shorthand writing & Transcription Test.
- Candidates those who qualified in the above test are eligible to attend Mains Examination.