SSC Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued latest notification for 2200+ Constables, Tele-Printer Operator, Drivers & Head Constable Vacancies in Delhi Police. To apply, candidate should have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 29th July 2022. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
|Name of Organization:||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Title:||Constables, Tele-Printer Operator, Drivers & Head Constable|
|Education:||12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University|
|Start Date:||8th July 2022|
|Last Date To Apply:||29th July 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility:
|Constables, Tele-Printer Operator, Drivers & Head Constable (2200)||Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board with Science|
& Mathematics as subjects.
National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum Operator Electronic Communication System.
Educational Qualification (as on closing date of application form)
- Passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects. OR
- National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum Operator Electronic Communication System.
- Proficiency in Computer Operation Qualifying in Nature.
- Test of English word processing speed-1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
- Test of Basic Computer Functions:- Opening/Closing of PC, printing, MS office usage, saving & modification in typed text, paragraph setting & numbering, etc.
(as on 01.07.2022)
Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Head Constable||Rs. 25500-81100|
|Constable (Driver)||Rs. 21700- 69100|
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 only.
- No fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) & ESM.
- Payment may be online/ offline mode.
Candidates will be selected based on
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Trade Test.