MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2022: The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd MAHAGENCO has issued latest notification for 40+ Chief Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer & Superintending Engineer Vacancies. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. Candidates must possess Engineering in relevant discipline from recognized university in order to be eligible for application submission. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 17th May 2022. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd MAHAGENCO
|Name of Organization:||Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd MAHAGENCO|
|Post Title:||Chief Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer & Superintending Engineer|
|Education:||Engineering Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university|
|Job Location:||Maharashtra / India|
|Start Date:||25th April 2022|
|Last Date To Apply:||17th May 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Chief Engineer, Deputy Chief Engineer & Superintending Engineer (41)||Candidates must possess Engineering in relevant discipline from recognized university|
MAHAGENCO Maharashtra Vacancy Details:
- As per the MAHAGENCO notification, overall 41 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Deputy Chief Engineer||11|
Lower Age Limit: 45 Years
Upper Age Limit: 57 Years
- Chief Engineer: 50 years
- Deputy Chief Engineer: 48 years
- Superintending Engineer: 45 years
- Mahagenco Employees: 57 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Please see notification for details.
- Rs.800 for Open category and Rs.600 for Reserved Category
- Applicants should make payment via Pay order / Demand Draft (“MAHARASHTRA STATE POWER GENERATION COMPANY LIMITED” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at “Mumbai”).
Selection will be based on Assessment Centre Test (i.e. In-Basket Exercise, Group Discussion, Case Discussion &Presentation Skill) .
Application form, details & registration:
|Telegram Channel||Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Result||Sarkari Result|