Himachal Pradesh Department of Revenue Patwari Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Department of Revenue has issued latest notification for recruiting for the Patwari posts today. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement for HPRD Patwari vacancies are as following. Eligible candidates who are 10+2 examination or equivalent from recognized board of School Education/ University can start apply from today until the due date of 30th December 2021. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Himachal Pradesh Department of Revenue
|Name of Organization:||Himachal Pradesh Department of Revenue|
|Job Location:||Himachal Pradesh / India|
|Start Date:||Start Soon|
|Last Date To Apply:||30th December 2021|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Patwari||Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent from recognized board of School Education/ University.|
The Candidates appearing in sports category should be National Level Medal Winner or who have Participated three time in National Level Tournament.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 45 years As on 01.01.2019. Upper Age For SC, ST & OBC category is 50 Years.
Not Mentioned In The Official Notification.
Demand Draft/IPO Of Rs. 300/- For General Category candidates and Rs. Rs. 150/- For SC/ST & OBC Category in favor Of Concerned Deputy Commissioners.
The Selection process will consist of Combined Screening Test.
How to Apply & Needed Documents To Send With Offline Form :-
Candidates Fulfilling Above Conditions May Submit His/Her Application On The Prescribed Proforma to the Concerned Deputy Commissioners Along With The Following Documents Till Last Date –/–/2022;–
- Demand Draft/IPO Of Rs. 300/- For General Category candidates and Rs. Rs. 150/- For SC/ST & OBC Category in favor Of Concerned Deputy Commissioners.
- One Self Addressed Envelop Duly Stamped.
- Candidates Should Apply To Concerned Deputy Commissioners In case Of Both Mohal (Revenue) & Settlement Department.
- The Candidates Appearing In Sports Category Should Be National Level Medal Winner Or Who Have Participated Three Times In National Level Tournament.
- Candidates Belonging To Reserved Should Submit Proof That He Belongs To Reserved Category ( to Be Attached with Application Form).