Mumbai Port Trust Jobs 2021 Online Form: The Mumbai Port Trust has issued the latest notification for 8+ Technicians & Trade Apprentices Vacancies. Eligible candidates… Read More »Mumbai Port Trust Technicians & Trade Apprentices Jobs 2021 Online Form
Pharma Jobs in India 2022
Browse latest Pharmaceutical Jobs in India for various vacancy in the Government sector including Govt departments, ministries and organizations. Pharmaceutical jobs are available in the central and state governments organizations for aspirants having BPharm, MPharm, Diploma, MPhil/MSc, PhD and other qualification. The Sarkarijobs.com is your ultimate source for great pharmaceutical jobs including Pharmacist, Research staff, Teaching Faculty, Lab Staff, , Assistant Manager, Manager, Director and others.
Pharma Jobs Overview
Pharmaceutical based industries have shown rapid growth in revenues worldwide in recent years. Getting placement in the pharmaceutical industries helps an individual to improve other peoples’ lives. These industries also offer many opportunities, unlike other industries. So, it won’t be a bad decision if you choose to establish your career in this industry.
Education Required for Pharma Jobs
- Assistant Professor- M.Phil or Ph.D.
- Manager or Dy Manager- B.Pharm or M.Sc (Pharmacy or Chemistry)
- Executive Production- B.Pharm
- Executive or GM Secretariat- Post Graduate Degree
- Pharmacist- Degree in Pharmacy from a reputed university or institute or Diploma in pharmacy
- Pharmacist cum Data Assistant- B.Pharm
- Research Scientist (Sr. Pharmacovigilance Associate)- Post Graduation Degree in Pharmacy or Clinical Pharmacology or Pharmacy Practice or Clinical Research or Pharm.D or MBBS or BDS degree.
- Research Scientist (Sr. Pharmacopoeial Associate)- Post Graduation Degree in Pharmacy or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Chemistry or Equivalent. Should have good computer knowledge.
- Senior Research Scientist (Pharmacopoeial Scientist)- Post Graduation Degree in Pharmacy or Bio-Chemistry or Pharmacology or Microbiology or Chemistry or Biomedical Engineering or Biotechnology or Equivalent.
Name of the popular Pharma posts
- Research Scientist
- Senior Research Scientist
- Research Associate I
- Assistant Professor
- Manager or Dy Manager
- Executive Production
- Executive or GM Secretariat
- Pharmacist cum Data Assistant
- Research Scientist (Sr. Pharmacovigilance Associate)
- Research Scientist (Sr. Pharmacopoeial Associate)
- Senior Research Scientist (Pharmacopoeial Scientist)
Popular departments to work for
- Research Scientist, Senior Research Scientist- PCIM
- Executive- Production
- Executive- GM Secretariat
- Pharmacist- Department of Health and Family Welfare, District Darjeeling, ECHS Polyclinics
- Pharmacist cum Data Assistant- District Health Society
- Research Scientist (Sr. Pharmacovigilance Associate), Research Scientist (Sr. Pharmacopoeial Associate), Senior Research Scientist (Pharmacopoeial Scientist)- INDIAN PHARMACOPOEIA COMMISSION (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare)
An individual who wants to pursue his or her career in the pharma industry should these minimum knowledge to meet his or her career goal.