The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the Answer Key for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination 2023 Tier I. Candidates who have applied for this SSC 10+2 CHSL 2023 recruitment and meet the eligibility criteria can now access the PDF for the Answer Key.
- Application Begin: May 9, 2023
- Last Date for Registration: June 8, 2023
- Online Payment Last Date: June 10, 2023
- Offline Payment Last Date: June 11, 2023
- Correction Date: June 14-15, 2023
- Online Exam Date Paper I: August 2-22, 2023
- Answer Key Available Paper I: August 19, 2023
- Paper II Exam Date: November 2, 2023
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs. 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female: Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
Note: The examination fee can be paid online through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
SSC CHSL Notification 2023 Age Limit as of August 1, 2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2023 Rules.
Candidates interested in the SSC CHSL 2023 recruitment are advised to download the Answer Key to evaluate their performance. For more details on eligibility, age limits, selection procedures, syllabus, exam pattern, pay scale, and other essential information, candidates can refer to the official notification released by SSC.
|SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Total 1600 Post|
|CHSL Post Name||SSC 10+2 CHSL Eligibility 2023|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant|
|Data Entry Operators (DEOs)|