OAVS Teacher Recruitment 2022: The Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) Government of Odisha has released latest recruitment notification for 1750+ TGT/PGT Teachers, Principals and Non-Teaching Vacancies. General education requirement for OAVS vacancy is Bachelor’s / Masters Degree in relevant stream as per notification where freshers without experience can also apply through proper channel. The indicative notification suggests that all details for these vacancies will be available starting December 28.
Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement for OAVS vacancy are as following. Eligible candidates must submit applications online through OAVS career portal on or before 5th February 2022. Candidates will be selected based on Eligibility / Interview. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
OAVS Teacher Recruitment for TGT PGT Vacancy Overview
|Name of Organization:||Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS)|
|Job Location:||Odisha / India|
|Start Date:||6th January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply:||2nd February 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Teacher, Principal & Non Teaching (1750)||Bachelor’s / Masters Degree in relevant stream|
Academic Qualifications: Master’s Degree from a recognized University with at least 45% marks in aggregate. B.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER (TGT)S :
Four years integrated Degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ ST/ PH/ SEBC candidates);
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts & Science in the concerned subjects with 50% in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/SEBC candidates) along with a degree in Bachelor in Education (a course prescribed by the NCTE) from an Institution recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University. The subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects is as under:
- TGT (English): English as an Honours/ Pass/ Elective/ Major/ Special Subject at graduation level.
- TGT (Odia): Odia as an Honours/Pass/ Elective/ Major/ Special Subject at graduation level.
- TGT (Social Studies): One must have a subject in B.A in any 01 of the following 04 subjects: History, Geography, Pol. Sc. & Economics. In addition he should have 01 more subject out of the following 08 subjects: History, Geography, Economics, Pol. Sc., Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Indian Geography, Landmark in Indian History as Honours /elective/ pass.
- TGT (Maths): Bachelor Degree in Science with at least 200 marks in Math as a Subject with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Application, Statistics.
B.Tech/B.E Degree with 200 marks in Math and any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Application, Statistics.
- TGT (Science): Bachelor Degree in Science having any three subjects out of the following i.e. Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Bio-Technology and Life- Science. Proficiency in teaching both in Odia and English medium.
Post Graduate Teacher (PGT):
- Two years Integrated post Graduate Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PH/ SEBC candidates) in the following subjects;
Master Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/ SEBC/PH candidates) in the following subjects;
- PGT (English)- English
- PGT (Math) – Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics
- PGT (Physics) – Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics.
- PGT (Chemistry) – Chemistry/ Bio. Chemistry
- PGT (Biology) – Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Bio Science/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/ Bio-Technology/Molecular Bio/ Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation Level.
Bachelor Degree in Education (a course prescribed by NCTE) from an Institution recognized by NCTE and affiliated to a recognized University.
- Proficiency in teaching both in Odia and English medium.
Physical Education Teacher (PET)
- Degree/ Post Graduate Degree in Physical Education i.e. B.P.Ed./ M.P.Ed. (a course prescribed by NCTE) from a recognized University/ Institution. Proficiency in teaching both in Odia and English medium.
The post of Computer Teacher will be purely on Contractual basis.
B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Science or I.T./MCA/M.Sc. I.T/ M.Sc. Computer Science from a recognized University.
‘B’ Level of DOEACC / NIELIT in Computer Science from a recognized University.
B.C.A/B.Sc. in Computer Science from a recognized University.
Competence to teach through English & Odia medium.
- DSE Education Odisha Recruitment 2022 for 11400+ TGT Arts, Science, Hindi, Sanskrit and Telugu Teachers Vacancy
- IFRC Indian Railway Recruitment 2022 for Hindi Translator, Assistant, Admin & Finance Vacancies
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2022 For 35+ Navik Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward) Vacancy
- NHM Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022 for 326+ Lab Technician, Pharmacists, Paramedical, Health Visitors, Coordinators, Medical and Non-Medical Staff Vacancy
- CISF Recruitment 2022 for 647+ Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancy
Please see notification for details
Please see notification for details
Principal – Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only) and Rs.1000/-(Rupees One Thousand only ) for SC,ST & PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable)
Teaching Posts – Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) and Rs.700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) for SC, ST and PwD candidates plus bank charges and service tax (as applicable).
Candidates will be selected based on Eligibility / Interview.
Detailed Notification (Detailed Notification has been released now)