InStem Recruitment 2022: The Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (InStem) has issued latest notification for 9+ Engineer/Senior Technical Officer Vacancies. For eligibility, candidates are required to have completed any Degree or Diploma in relevant stream. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 15th July 2022. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
InStem Recruitment for Engineer and Senior Technical Officer Posts
|Name of Organization:||Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (InStem)|
|Post Title:||Senior Engineer, Engineer, Senior Technical Officer and Others|
|Education:||Bachelor Degree or Diploma|
|Job Location:||Bangalore – India|
|Start Date:||6th June 2022|
|Last Date To Apply:||15th July 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Senior Engineer/Engineer/Senior Technical Officer/Others (09)||Any Degree or Diploma|
|Posts||No of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Engineer||01||BE/B-Tech in relevant field with minimum 15 years of experience in execution/maintenance of electrical installations/civil works/ computational clusters in research establishment.|
|Engineer||02||BE/B-Tech in relevant field with minimum 8-10 years of experience in maintenance of large installation for institutes/industry where the Research & Scientific work is carried out.|
|Senior Technical Officer||01||BE/B-Tech in relevant field with minimum 5 years’ experience in maintenance of large installation for institutes/industry where the Research & Scientific work is carried out.|
|Technical Assistant||03||BE/B-Tech with minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Engineering and 1-2 years of experience in maintenance of large installation for institutes/industry where the Research & Scientific work is carried out.|
|Lab Technician||01||Science graduate or Diploma in Lab Technician with minimum experience of 2 years in reputed institution preferably Research establishment.|
|Clerk||01||Graduate in any discipline and knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications.|
Lower Age Limit: 30 Years
Upper Age Limit: 50 Years
Level 3 – 13
- Pay Level 10 & Above – Rs. 500 /-
- Pay Level 9 & below – Rs. 200 /-
- The selection process will consist of: Tier-I (Computer Based Test/Preliminary interview); and Tier-II (Interview/Trade/Skill Test, Wherever applicable)
- For the Post codes 09/22, 10/22 ,11/22, 12/22 & 18/22(Technical Assistant, Lab Technician & Clerk) the selection process will be through Written and Skill Test.
- For the Post codes 05/22 ,06/22, 07/22 & 08/22 (Senior Engineer, Engineer & Senior Technical Officer), the selection process will be through two stage interview or through Written Test & Interview.
- The Tier -I (Computer Based Test) will consist of Objective Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)/Descriptive questions. The Score of Tier-I (Written Test) may be normalized as per requirement. Tier-II (Trade/Skill Test) wherever applicable, will be qualifying in nature. The merit list would be based on the scores obtained in the Computer Based Test.