Latest ESIC Recruitment notifications, Exam, Result and Admit card notifications @ esic.nic.in
Latest ESIC Recruitment 2022 with list of all current ESIC Vacancy details, online application forms, exam and eligibility criteria. The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is an Indian Government-owned organization under the ministry of Labour and Employment. It primarily manages government employees benefits including medical, maternity, disablement, dependents and other benefits. ESIC also manages fund according to rules and regulations stipulated in the ESI Act 1948, which oversees the provision of medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family. ESIC is one of the most prestigious government-owned corporation to work for as it is present in all union territories and states across all India.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 esic.nic.in
|ESIC Notification||Last Date & Status|
|ESIC Recruitment (All States)||15th February 2022
|Graduate Jobs | 10th Pass Jobs | 12th Pass Jobs||On-Going
|Latest Defence Jobs||On-Going
|Latest Govt jobs Notifications||On-Going
You can also access the current jobs and download required forms on the official website at www.esic.nic.in – Below is the complete list of all ESIC recruitment for the current year where you can find information on how you can apply and register for various opportunities:
ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2022 for Teaching Faculty Posts
ESIC Tamilnadu Recruitment 2022: The Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Tamilnadu has issued latest notification for Teaching Faculty posts including Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Vacancies. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 28th April 2022 – 29th April 2022. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Tamilnadu
|Name of Organization:||Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Location:||Chennai / India|
|Start Date:||13th March 2022|
|Last Date To Apply:||28th April 2022 – 29th April 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor (16)||Candidates must possess required academic qualification & teaching experience as per ESIC policy|
ESIC Vacancy Details:
- As per the notification, overall 16 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Age Limit: under 67 Years
- Rs.300 for all candidates except SC/ST/WOMEN/PWD Category
- Make the payment via Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No.1’ drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Chennai.
Selection will be based on Walk in Interview.
Application form, details & registration:
|Telegram Channel||Join Telegram Channel|
|Download Result||Sarkari Result|
ESIC Recruitment 2022 For 4032+ UDC, Stenographer and MTS Vacancies
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released latest 2022 recruitment notification inviting eligible candidates from across all India for 4032+ UDC, Stenographer and MTS Vacancies. Interested candidates having passed 10th, 12th class and Graduation (in any stream) or equivalent are eligible to apply starting from January 15, 2022 in Delhi or at their respective regional office as listed below. Starting from 15th January 2022, eligible candidates must submit applications online through ESIC career website on or before the closing date of 15th February 2022. After submission of application, eligible candidates will be selected based on written exam and interview.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
|Name of Organization:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Location:||All India (See states list below)|
|Start Date:||15th January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply:||15th February 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
UDC Clerks (1831 Posts)
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and
Stenographers (178 Posts)
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms:
- Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi)(Only on computers).
Multi Task Staff (2023 Posts)
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
- UDC & Steno: Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- MTS : Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- 5 years for SC/ST;
- 3 years for OBC,
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
- UDC – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen-Rs 250
- All other Categories-Rs 500
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam / Interview.
Details & Notification for Delhi & Other States
Latest ESIC Vacancy Notifications Today (Date-wise)
|ESIC Notification||3847+ UDC Clerks, Stenographers and MTS Vacancies||15th February 2022|
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation was established as per the ESI Act 1948, which encompasses certain health related eventualities that the workers are generally exposed to; such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent disablement, Occupational disease or death due to employment injury, resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity-total or partial. Social security provision made in the Act to counterbalance or negate the resulting physical or financial distress in such contingencies, are thus, aimed at upholding human dignity in times of crises through protection from deprivation, destitution and social degradation while enabling the society the retention and continuity of a socially useful and productive manpower.
Learn more about ESIC Recruitment:
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Information on Wikipedia
ESIC India Admit Card – See at admitcard.sarkarijobs.com
ESIC Sarkari Result – See at sarkariresult.sarkarijobs.com
ESIC Official website www.esic.nic.in
Follow ESIC Recruitment updates on Social Media Twitter | Facebook