ESIC Recruitment 2022: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released latest recruitment notification inviting eligible candidates from across all India for 4032+ UDC, Stenographer and MTS Vacancies. Interested candidates having passed 10th, 12th class and Graduation (in any stream) or equivalent are eligible to apply starting from January 15, 2022 in Delhi or at their respective regional office as listed below. For UDC Clerks there are total of 1831 posts, for Stenographers (Steno) there are 178 posts and for Multi-Tasking staff there are 2023 posts available across all states. Salary for these posts range from Level 1 for MTS and Level 4 for UDC and Steno vacancies. In addition to educational requirement, all candidates must be below the age of 27 years to qualify.
Required education for ESIC recruitment, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. Starting from 15th January 2022, eligible candidates must submit applications online through ESIC career website on or before the closing date of 15th February 2022. After submission of application, eligible candidates will be selected based on written exam and interview. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
|Name of Organization:||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Job Location:||All India (See states list below)|
|Start Date:||15th January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply:||15th February 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
UDC Clerks (1831 Posts)
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and
Stenographers (178 Posts)
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms:
- Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi)(Only on computers).
Multi Task Staff (2023 Posts)
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
Upper Age Limit: 27 Years
- UDC & Steno: Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- MTS : Between 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
- 5 years for SC/ST;
- 3 years for OBC,
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
- UDC – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Steno – Pay Level – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- MTS – Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen-Rs 250
- All other Categories-Rs 500
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam / Interview.