Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022: The Cochin Shipyard Limited is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Project Assistants vacancies through latest recruitment notification issued today. Required education for the project assistant vacancy is graduation and post graduation degree including BA, Master Degree, Diploma and ITI. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. While there is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates, it is important to note that general candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/- application fee when submitting the application.
Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 28th December 2021. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Cochin Shipyard Limited
|Name of Organization:||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Job Location:||Kochi (Kerala) / India|
|Start Date:||23rd December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply:||28th December 2021|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
Three-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education
Three-year Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
Three-year Diploma in Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
Three-year Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education
Three-year Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% of marks from state Board of Technical Education
Three-year Diploma in Computer Engineering / Information Technology with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education
Three-year Diploma in Commercial Practice with minimum 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education.
Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University✅ Visit www.Sarkarijobs.com Website or Join our Telegram Group for Latest Sarkari result, exam and jobs notifications
Upto 30 Years of age
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
- 1st year – Rs.24,400/-
- 2nd year – Rs.25,100/-
- 3rd year – Rs.25,900/-
- For General- Rs.300/-
Note – No application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates
Mode of Payment – Online payment options (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking).
- The method of selection for the posts shall be through Objective Type Online test and Descriptive Type Online Test which shall be conducted out of 100 marks and marks awarded accordingly.
- The Objective Type Online Test shall be of 90 Minutes duration comprising of 80 Multiple Choice Questions in the following areas. Each question carries one mark and there shall be no negative marks. The Descriptive type Online test shall be of 45 minutes duration. The details of Objective and Descriptive type test are as under:-
- Objective Type Online Test: General Knowledge – 5 Marks, Reasoning – 5 Marks, Quantitative Aptitude – 10 Marks, General English – 10 Marks, Discipline related – 50 Marks (Objective Type Online Test). Descriptive Type Online Test: Writing skills (English language) – 20 Marks, Total – 100 marks.
Details & Notification: Download Notification