The Assam Police has released latest recruitment notification inviting eligible candidates to join the Assam Police department with 4584+ Constables vacancies at AB, UB and newly created Assam Commando Battalions (ACB) branches across the state. Candidates must have passed HS, HSLC or Class XII / Class-X to be eligible to apply to these vacancies. In addition minimum education required, aspirants must fulfil the essential physical and age limit and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement for constable vacancies. Eligible candidates must submit applications starting on December 13th until the due date of 12th January 2022. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Assam Police Constable
|Name of Organization:||Assam Police Constable|
|Job Location:||Assam / India|
|Start Date:||13th December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply:||12th January 2021|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Constable for newly created Assam Commando Battalions (2450)||HSLC or Equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council. In addition for the posts of Constable (Nursing), Nursing Diploma is necessary.|
|Constable of Unarmed Branch of District Executive Force (705)||H.S. or Class XII passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of Constable, Unarmed Branch, District Executive Force (DEF).|
|Constables of Armed Branch (1429)||H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from Govt. recognized Board or Council for the post of constable of Armed Branch.|
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate must satisfy the following criteria.:-
- Nationality- Candidates must be Indian citizens, permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates must register his / her name with a local Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Candidates must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
- Constable for Newly Created Assam Commando Battalions – 18 to 21 years as on 01-01-2021 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2003 and on or after 01.01.2000).
- Constables of AB & UB – 18 to 25 years as on 1st July of 2021 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.07.2003 and on or after 01.07.1996).
- Constable for Newly Created Assam Commando Battalions – Rs. 14000-60500/-with Grade pay of Rs 5600/- (Pay Band-II) and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
- Constables of AB & UB – Rs. 14000-60500/- with Grade pay of Rs 5600/- (Pay Band-II) and other allowances as admissible under the rules.
There is No Application Fee.
- Constable for newly created Assam Commando Battalions – PST, PET & Psychometric Test.
- Constables of AB & UB – PST, PET, Written Exam, Extra-Curricular Activities and Special Skills, Oral / Viva – Voce.
How to Apply :
How to Apply?
- Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in. No other forms of application will be entertained.
- Candidates must follow the following steps during submission of online application:
- Register in the Portal using valid mobile number.
- (Note: Candidates are advised to keep the mobile number unchanged until the recruitment process is over)
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID. Candidates will have to apply for any posts advertised through SLPRB during the year 2021-2022 by logging in with this ID.
- Candidates will register their profile in the application portal once for all. However, the candidature of those candidates will be cancelled who generate multiple recruitment ID.
- All Candidates will have to appear for their PST/ PET & Written Test only at the district under which their permanent Residential address falls.
Application form, details & registration:
|Admit Card||Admit Card|
|Download Result||Sarkari Result|