Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2022: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued latest notification for 3+ Chemist and Assistant Director of Fisheries Vacancies. Experienced candidates who have completed a First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry or Chemical Technology or Industrial Chemistry or an Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India). The salary/ Scale of Pay for the post of Chemist is Rs. 37,700 – 1,19,500/ per month.
Selection will be done through TNPSC exam during Paper I/II followed by Interview and oral test. Eligible candidates must submit applications online through TNPSC portal on or before the closing date of 23rd January 2022. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
|Name of Organization:||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Job Location:||Tamil Nadu / India|
|Start Date:||1st December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply:||23rd January 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
The candidates must have completed a First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry or Chemical Technology or Industrial Chemistry OR an Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India). The candidates must have Experience in research in Pure or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry for a period of not less than two years. In addition to required education, applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.✅ Visit www.Sarkarijobs.com Website or Join our Telegram Group for Latest Sarkari result, exam and jobs notifications
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021) :
Lower Age Limit: 30 Years
Upper Age Limit: 60 Years
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the TNPSC Exam for the post of Chemists is as follows:
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DNCs,|
BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and DWs of all
|No Maximum Age Limit (should not|
have completed 60 years of age)
|“Others” [i.e. Applicants not|
belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs,
MBCs/ DNCs, BC(OBCM)s and
(Should not have completed)
The salary/ Scale of Pay for the post of Chemist is Rs. 37,700 – 1,19,500/ month
- The Registration Fee is Rs. 150 (Applicants who have already registered in One-Time online Registration system and within the validity period of 5 years are exempted from paying registration fees)
- The Examination fee for the post of Chemist is Rs. 150 should be paid at the time of submitting the online application.
- Written Examination fee is payable by online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before last date of submission of online application.
- The selection process for the post of Chemist will be based on Written Examination and an Oral Test in the form of an Interview.
|PAPER I (Objective Type)|
(Subject Paper) (200 Questions)
(PG Degree standard)
|PAPER II (Objective Type)|
Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC standard)
(100 Questions / 150 Marks)Part-B
(100 Questions/ 150 marks)
|Interview and Records||60|
- The Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection in the written exam is
- 153 Marks out of 450 Marks For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DNCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs.
- 204 Marks out of 450 Marks for Others.
Details & Notification Update: Download Notification