Sarkari Jobs: Latest Sarkari Job, Exam & Result Portal – www.sarkarijobs.com
Latest Sarkari Job Alerts
Latest Sarkari job alerts (sorted by most recent) across all India in 2023. Check out the Govt jobs page for the most comprehensive list of central and state government vacancies by date-wise. Alternative you can browse jobs by category or education eligibility.
Sarkari Job Today
- HAL Recruitment 2023 for 40+ Non-Executives and Other Posts Form & Apply hal-india.co.in
- India Post Recruitment 2023: Apply to Staff Car Drivers and Other Posts at Post Offices in India www.indiapost.gov.in
- BDL Recruitment 2023 for Management Trainees & Other Posts at Bharat Dynamics Limited
- HCL Recruitment 2023 for 60+ Supervisors and Other Posts at Hindustan Copper Limited
- SSB Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Commandants and Other Posts at Sashastra Seema Bal @ ssb.nic.in
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2023 for Software Programmers, Data Analysts, Team Leaders & Other Posts
- MECL Recruitment 2023 for 90+ Technicians, Assistants & Other Posts at Mineral Exploration & Consultancy Limited
- GSFC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Field Executives and Other Posts at Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals
- Ladakh Police Recruitment 2023 for 300+ Constables and Other Posts
- WBPSC Recruitment 2023 for 500+ Sub Inspectors / SI and Other Posts at pscwbonline.gov.in
- TNAU Recruitment 2023 for JRF & Other Posts at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
- Panvel Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2023 for 50+ Medical Officers, Pediatrician, Physician & Other Posts
- SBI Recruitment 2023: Apply to 2100+ Probationary Officers, PO, Armorers, Control Room Operator and Other Posts at @ www.sbi.co.in Careers
- JK Bank Recruitment 2023 for 390+ Apprentice and Other Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment 2023 for 100+ MTS, Cook, Washerman, Mazdoor and Other@ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Sarkari Admit Cards
EDU & Career Guide
Sarkari Job by State
Explore Sarkari Jobs Website
Jobs by StateBrowse latest Sarkari job updates by State. Check out list of all vacancies by each state, union territory and central Government departments/organizations.
By Category / IndustryLooking for a job in specific category, industry or specialization? Here’s the most comprehensive list of categories you can sort the jobs with.
Jobs by EducationGet alerts for Sarkari jobs updates by education including 10th/12th pass, graduation, diploma & other for government exams and jobs in India.
Jobs by RoleCandidates can browse latest Government jobs by role, title or profession to get free access to all notifications based on the job you do.
Admit CardsGet latest alerts for Sarkari Admit Cards also known as call letter, hall ticket or hall pass for various government exams and jobs in India.
Sarkari Job 2023: Best Resources to Help Indians Get Government Jobs (Sarkari Jobs)
Sarkari jobs are jobs announced by the central or state government organizations and are often considered to be secure and stable. Some examples of sarkari jobs in India include jobs in the civil service, such as the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) or the Indian Police Service (IPS), as well as jobs in government-owned corporations and public sector banks.
Sarkari jobs may offer competitive salaries and benefits, such as pension plans and other perks. To apply for a sarkari job, you will typically need to meet certain eligibility requirements and pass a competitive examination. There are many websites that list sarkari or government and provide information about the application process but for exclusive updates you may want to subscribe to this portal now.
Getting hired by a reputed organization remains the biggest challenge for new graduates. The future remains uncertain for most of the part but not when you succeed with securing a government job. Website such as Sarkarijob .com here helps you secure the best government job in 2023 as vacancies are available with sarkari job for 12th pass, sarkari job for 10th pass and other qualification like diploma, ITI or graduate.
If you have just completed school (class 5-12), have ITI certification, diploma or graduation from recognized college and university, you have come to the right place. Sarkari Jobs is probably the largest jobs portal in India covering not only central government jobs but also have dedicated resources to bring state related vacancies all at one place.
Accessing Sarkarijobs career portal for sarkari naukri, sarkari result and sarkari exam is easy. You can type sarkarijob .com to open today’s naukri updates. Please do bookmark this page under “Sarkarijobs .com” name because its easy to remember names such as “sarkari job .com” or “sarkari job.com” but our recommended title when bookmarking this jobs portal is to name it as “sarkari job” or if you can even name it as “sarkari jobs” with or without “.com”
The main purpose for launching Sarkari job portal is to facilitate users to easily find all relevant information about current and upcoming government jobs, exams, sarkari results and admit card at one place. Job seekers can easily log onto sarkarijobs.com website to find out everything related to government exams and the recruitment process.
With a huge demand of Government jobs in India, “Sarkari job” is a dream for millions of people across the nation. Searching for such jobs is not limited to unemployed only. If you have just graduated recently or working for a multinational company, or unemployed or wondering if job in government department is even the right job for you, than you’ve come to the right place! At Sarkari Jobs, we will show you the benefits of getting a government or sarkari job and help you to find a government job that’s stable, long-term, and right for you!
What Kind of Government Jobs Can I Apply?
With so many options out there, it is still hard to get access to the right job. Depending on your interest and education, a job in the Indian government can range from public administration, banking, policy-making, military, law, engineering, and even teaching. Most government education require basic graduation, diploma, ITI or 10th/12 standard to be eligible. Did you know people love to browse sarkari jobs by education listed on the education page? It is an easy way to sort things out if you are in a hurry.
People can apply to Sarkari job right after class 8 but most vacancies are out for people who have completed at least class 10 and class 12 standards. Students after completing their class 10 board exams can start applying for various government job positions. The perks offered in the government jobs are very lucrative as compared to their counterparts.
There are primarily six options to choose from if any student wants to pursue government jobs after completing his/her class 10. These include lucrative jobs in Indian Railway, Defence, Staff Selection Commission, Police Force, Banks and various central and state level departments.
For Class 12 pass candidates, there are government exams that must be passed. Some popular Sarkari exams include SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL), SSC Multi Tasking Staff (SSC MTS), SSC Grade C and Grade D Stenographer, NDA for Armed Forces, RRB Assistant Loco Pilot, Indian Navy for post Sailor, Artificer Apprentice, and Senior Secondary Recruits and Other Defemce Forces.
Finally, many graduate candidates in India are always interested in getting a Sarkari job. Students those who have decided to appear for the civil service (state/central) at times, start the preparation while in college from the days of graduation. It also helps in the selection of subjects. Some popular Sarkari exams for graduates include SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL), CDS and OTA for Armed Forces, UPSC Exams for Civil Service, Public Service Commission for respective states, Banking and Insurance Exams, Indian Administrative Services (IAS), Indian Foreign Services (IFS), Indian Police Services (IPS) and other.
There are many different types of government jobs available in India, and there is a government job for almost every field of work. Some examples of government jobs in India include:
- Civil service jobs: These jobs are in the administrative branch of the government and include positions such as Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer, Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer, and Indian Police Service (IPS) officer.
- Teaching jobs: The government of India hires teachers for primary, secondary, and higher education institutions.
- Banking jobs: Many public sector banks in India, such as the State Bank of India (SBI) and the Bank of Baroda (BOB), hire candidates for various banking positions.
- Engineering jobs: The government of India hires engineers for various positions in the public sector, such as in the Indian Railways or in government-owned corporations.
- Defence jobs: The Indian Armed Forces hire candidates for various positions, such as in the army, navy, or air force.
- Medical jobs: The government of India hires doctors and other medical professionals for various positions in the public sector, such as in government hospitals and health centers.
- Legal jobs: The government of India hires lawyers and other legal professionals for various positions, such as in the judicial branch or in government legal departments.
- Scientific and technical jobs: The government of India hires scientists and other technical professionals for various positions in the public sector, such as in research institutions or in government-owned corporations.
Why people prefer Sarkari or Government Jobs?
While there are countless reasons why many people prefer Government jobs over private, some important ones can be shortlisted without any hesitation. First jobs in government sector is far more secure with lifetime pension. In many cases, job security offered by Government or sarkari jobs are preferred over high pay offered by the private sector.
It also provides gauranteed montly salary and perks. Salary is on time without delays and there is never a concern about a government department or enterprise going out of business. In addition, the workload is also lower as compared to non-government jobs. In general, employees are benefitted with amazing pension schemes, retirement amenities, medical facilities, loans, and so on.
A Government job will also ensure you that you will get dearness and traveling allowances every year. You can happily travel to any cities free of cost by railways. Most importantly, you will be eligible to get a bonus or DA every year if there is any price hike observed. That means everything is taken good care of by the Government.
Sarkari jobs, or government jobs, in India offer several benefits to employees. Some of the benefits of sarkari jobs in India include:
Job security: Sarkari or government jobs are generally considered to be more stable and secure than jobs in the private sector, as they are not as vulnerable to economic downturns.
Good salary and benefits: Government employees often receive competitive salaries and a range of benefits, such as pension plans, healthcare coverage, and paid time off.
Good working conditions: Government offices and organizations are typically well-maintained and offer good working conditions.
Employee benefits: Sarkari jobs often come with a range of employee benefits, such as pension plans, healthcare, and paid leave.
Opportunities for advancement: There are many opportunities for career advancement within the government sector, as employees can move up the ranks through promotions and additional training.
Flexibility: Many government jobs offer flexible work arrangements, such as part-time or telecommuting options, which can be beneficial for employees with family or other commitments.
Public service: Working in the government sector allows individuals to contribute to the betterment of society and make a positive impact on their community.
Respect and prestige: Sarkari jobs are often respected and prestigious positions in Indian society.
Work-life balance: Government jobs often offer a good balance between work and personal life, with reasonable working hours and the ability to take time off when needed.
Sarkari Job through Competitive Exams
Aspirants, who have completed their graduation, must prepare and take certain government examinations in order to be eligible for the ultimate job selection. Sarkari Jobs through major competitive exams are announced everyday that include Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Public Service Commissions (PSC), UPSC, JET, RRB, Defence and several others. Candidates must check the notifications carefully to make sure they fulfil all eligibility criteria before applying.
There are many competitive exams that are held in India for recruitment to various government jobs. Here is a list of some of the competitive exams that are commonly held in India for government jobs:
- Civil Services Exam: This exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and is held annually to recruit candidates for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and Indian Police Service (IPS), among others.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exams: The SSC conducts a number of exams to recruit candidates for various government jobs, including the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam and the Junior Engineer (JE) Exam.
- Banking Exams: Several public sector banks in India, such as the State Bank of India (SBI) and the Bank of Baroda (BOB), conduct exams to recruit candidates for various banking positions.
- Railways Exams: The Indian Railways conducts exams to recruit candidates for various technical and non-technical positions, such as the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Exam.
- Defence Exams: The Indian Armed Forces conduct exams to recruit candidates for various positions, such as the National Defence Academy (NDA) Exam and the Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam.
- Teacher Eligibility Test (TET): This exam is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and state governments to recruit teachers for primary and secondary schools in India.
- Engineering Services Exam: This exam is conducted by the UPSC to recruit candidates for various engineering positions in the government sector.
- National Eligibility Test (NET): This exam is conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) to determine the eligibility of candidates for the position of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship in Indian universities.
Education Requirement for Sarkari jobs in India
The education requirements for government jobs in India vary depending on the position and the recruiting agency. Some government jobs in India may require a bachelor’s degree or higher, while others may require a high school diploma or vocational training. Here are some examples of the education requirements for some common Sarkari job vacancy in India:
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer: A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS) officer: A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Indian Police Service (IPS) officer: A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Teacher: A bachelor’s degree in education (B.Ed.) is required.
- Bank officer: A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Engineer: A bachelor’s degree in engineering is required.
- Doctor: A medical degree (MBBS) is required.
- Lawyer: A bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) is required.
It is important to carefully read the education requirements for each government job that you are interested in and ensure that you meet them before applying.
State Level Government Jobs
In addition to popular government jobs, candidates are able to find just about every recruitment notification here. This also includes sarkari exams conducted by state governments across all India. Users are able to head to state-jobs websites to check for sarkari job city notifications or for specific state government exam like bihar sarkari job, cg, tamilnadu, rajasthan and other. We have 29+ state and region dedicated websites here exclusively giving timely information about current and upcoming sarkari job alerts in India.
In addition to national level government jobs, there are also many state level government jobs in India. Some examples of state level government jobs in India include:
- State Civil Services Exam: Each state in India has its own civil service, and many states conduct their own civil services exams to recruit candidates for various administrative positions.
- State Police Exams: Each state in India has its own police force, and many states conduct their own exams to recruit candidates for various police positions.
- State Bank Exams: Many states in India have their own state-owned banks, which conduct exams to recruit candidates for various banking positions.
- State Teaching Exams: Many states in India conduct their own teaching exams to recruit candidates for primary and secondary school teaching positions.
- State Public Service Commission (PSC) Exams: Each state in India has its own Public Service Commission, which conducts exams to recruit candidates for various government jobs in the state.
To find state level government job openings in India, you can check with the state Public Service Commission or visit the website of the state government. Some states may also advertise job openings in local newspapers or on job websites.
Sarkari Jobs – sarkarijob .com
Sarkarijob alerts at Sarkarijobs.com is a one-stop destination for all Sarkari job queries on सरकारी नौकरियां Sarkari jobs in India. Whether you are looking for UPSC recruitment, SSC recruitment, Government exams or jobs at any government enterprises, you can find all here at one place. All notifications include critical, time sensitive and important information including important dates, admit card information, number of posts or seats, application forms or sarkari result dates.
|Sarkari job result
|Sarkari job alert
|sarkari job railway
|sarkari job news
|sarkari job find
|Sarkari job naukri
|sarkari job for 10th pass
|sarkari job for 12th pass
Type of Information in Sarkari Job notification
Type of Information available The notifications related to the following topics of job alert are available:
A job notification released by the government department or government owned enterprise can be lengthy document. It contains all the information relevant to either a single vacancy or recruitment for multiple vacancies. Unlike detailed notification, some organizations announce short notifications first where only a short summary or description of the post and important dates are mentioned.
On the other hand, a detailed notification may list every detail possible answering every question an interested candidate may have. Keep in mind that these jobs are also highly competitive with a complex application process! Some important details included in each Sarkari job vacancy are:
- Department / Enterprise Overview
- Description of the job
- Number of vacant posts
- Eligibility details
- Pay scale/Salary
- Application fee
- Selection process
- Important dates including starting and closing
- Exam dates / schedule
- Interview dates
- Walk-in dates (if applicable)
- Admit card/Hall Ticket information
- Result in download dates
The eligibility requirements for government jobs in India vary depending on the position and the recruiting agency. However, there are some general requirements that are common to many government jobs in India. Here are some of the eligibility requirements for government jobs in India:
- Age: Most government jobs have an age limit, and candidates must be within a certain age range to be eligible for the position.
- Educational qualifications: The educational qualifications required for government jobs in India vary depending on the position, but most jobs require at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Citizenship: Most government jobs in India require candidates to be citizens of India.
- Physical fitness: Some government jobs, such as jobs in the police or armed forces, may have specific physical fitness requirements.
- Language proficiency: Some government jobs may require candidates to be proficient in one or more languages, such as English or Hindi.
To be eligible for a government job in India, you will typically need to meet the specified eligibility requirements and pass a competitive examination. It is important to carefully read the eligibility requirements for each government job that you are interested in and ensure that you meet them before applying.
When applying, it is important to take special note of several important dates:
- Application Start Date
- Last Date for Apply Online
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee
- Examination Date (or new date if postponed)
- Last Date to Change Exam District
- Pre Result Available
Each job posting on Sarkari Jobs shows this information in an easy-to-read chart, so you’ll never miss a deadline!
Group wise recruitment for Sarkari jobs
Sarkari or Government exams are conducted for various positions in the state as well as central Government. All government jobs are classified as Group A, B, C and D jobs. Group A mostly comprises of managerial roles for professionals with experience and are considered to be the highest level of jobs. Group B represent jobs for Gazetted officers for which UPSC exam clearance is necessary. Most seats under Group B are filled via promotions, so only limited seats are left for entrance via exam. Lastly, Group C and D are for public servants for which recruitment is done through merit, education, age and other eligibility criteria.
In India, many government jobs are classified into different groups based on the nature of the work and the level of responsibility. Here are the main groups of government jobs in India:
- Group A: Group A jobs are the highest level of government jobs in India and are considered to be the most prestigious. These jobs are typically in the civil service and require a high level of education and experience.
- Group B: Group B jobs are mid-level government jobs that typically require a bachelor’s degree and some work experience.
- Group C: Group C jobs are entry-level government jobs that do not require a bachelor’s degree. These jobs may require a high school diploma or vocational training.
- Group D: Group D jobs are the lowest level of government jobs and may not require any formal education. These jobs typically involve manual labor or other low-skilled tasks.
To apply for a government job in India, you will typically need to meet the specified eligibility requirements and pass a competitive examination. The group of the job that you are applying for will determine the eligibility requirements and the nature of the examination.
What Can Sarkari Jobs Do to Help Me?
Sarkarijobs team regularly update government jobs under various categories. Each notification contains the method to apply whether through online mode or offline mode. Once the candidate find appropriate career opportunity to apply, it is easy to follow the application process by simply filling the online sarkari job form accordingly and submit it before the closing date. After applying for the govt exam, candidate can then prepare for subsequent steps and follow all recruitment process. Finally all results are posted here once the job submission process is completed.
Why trust Sarkarijobs.com for Sarkari Job?
Sarkarjobs.com is the most trusted name when it comes to accurate and timely jobs notifications. A website launched back in 2017, it is the primary source of career, recruitment and jobs information for Indian youth today. The Sarkari jobs portal provides all relevant exam results, jobs, recruitment, exam dates, admit card and sarkari results information, all at one place. Millions of users follow us at several social media including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Telegram and other prominent networks, making it one of the most trusted name in career and education categories. The team works 24/7 to provide quick, timely and accurate job notifications to all the youth waiting desperately for an opportunity of a lifetime.