Why should you join Indian Railway?
1. Without any doubt, the Indian Railway is a great platform to start as well as stable your career. But that’s cannot be enough reasons to join a position. Well, let’s be a bit more practical and count the benefits that you can get if you join Indian Railway-
2. Super secure job options as well as a stable career
3. If you join, you will get residential quarters to the railway employees. Most railway staff lives in these quarters and close to their workplace. So, you can understand that it will be both secure as well as smooth residence experience during your job life.
4. Employees will get the facilities of subsidized meals and refreshments at any nearby railway canteen. This facility is available all over India.
5. The Indian railway has built its own schools as well as colleges for the smooth and hassle-free education of the employees. Employees will get free passes when it comes to traveling inside India via rail for the entire family.
6. There are advanced and superior railway hospitals in order to treat railway employees and their families.
7. Athletes take the help of the Sports Quota in order to get an entry into the Indian Railways. You will not get this quota in the private firms.
8. Apart from all these, there is another big reason to join Indian Railway and that is the impressive salary structure. Now a Group A officer earns Rs. 80,000 – 90,000 per month, Group B officers make nearly 50000, Group C employees get 20000+ and Group D employees to get 10000-18000 along with other benefits like transport, HRA, medical, and so on.
So, you can say that joining the railway means, securing your life along with your family members. But the fact is that joining railways jobs are not that much each today in comparison with earlier days.
Popular Posts at the Indian Railway
• Ticket Checker or Ticket Examiner (Ticket Collector)
• Railway Constable
• RRB Loco Pilot
• Goods Guard
• Railway Information Department
• Railway Driver
• Railway Clerk
• Database Administrator
• Additional General Manager
• Telecommunication Engineer
• Deputy General Manager
• Station Controller
• Junior computer operator
• Customer Relations Assistant
• Junior Engineer etc
• Executive Engineers
• Assistant Executive Engineers
• Superintendent Mechanical Engineers
• Indian Railways Traffic service
• Indian Railways Personnel Service
• Indian Railways store service
• Indian Railways Electrical engineer
• Sr. section engineer
• Junior engineer
• Senior P- way supervisor
• Chief Depot Material Superintendent
• Depot Material Superintendent etc
• Indian Railway Service of Engineers
• Central Engineering Service
• Assistant Executive
• Indian Ordnance Factories Service
• Assistant Station Master (ASM)
• Sr. Section Engineer
• Station Master
From 12th pass to the master’s degree or more degree holders can apply for these jobs. The highest degree holder can apply for all the jobs but if you have a specific level degree, you have to be selective. I mean for graduate or 12th pass candidates, there are some jobs and master degree holders can apply for them. But the jobs require a master’s degree as a part of the eligibility criteria, there graduate or 12th pass candidates cannot apply.
Here you will get both technical as well as non-technical job posts. After BE or B.TECH, one can apply for the below-mentioned jobs-
• RRB ALP
• RRB JE SSE
• RRB NTPC
• RRC Group D Exam
• Indian Services Examination (IES), conducted by UPSC
• Staff Selection Commission (SSC)