National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Recruitment 2022: The National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) has released latest recruitment notification for 12+ Office Assistants, Field Assistants, Project Assistants, SRF/JRF and Young Professionals Vacancies. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. Both freshers and experienced candidates who have completed PG, Master Degree and graduation (in any stream) are eligible to apply.
Eligible candidates must apply through walk-in interviews to be held during 3rd – 15th January 2022. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) Recruitment Overview
|Name of Organization:||National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)|
|Job Location:||Karnal (Haryana) / India|
|Start Date:||1st December 2021|
|Walk-in Interviews:||3rd – 15th January 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
Post Graduate in Hindi/English/Sanskrit with English/Hindi/English as a subject at the Graduation level. Or Graduation in Hindi/English/Sanskrit with English /Hindi/English as another subject at the Graduation level Or Post Graduate/Graduate in any subject with Hindi medium and English/Hindi as a subject at the Graduation level. Candidate must have Typing speed in Hindi 30 words per minute and typing Speed in English 40 words per minute. OR
Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences/Animal Sciences/Veterinary Sciences/Agriculture Sciences. OR Graduation in any field with minimum aggregate of 55% Marks.
M.Sc. Biotechnology/M.Sc. Zoology/B.Tech Biotechnology. OR Post Graduate degree in Biotechnology/Animal Biotechnology/ Dairy Chemistry/Food Technology/Instrumentation. OR Post Graduate degree in Dairy Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Food Safety & Quality Assurance(FSQA)/Agricultural Microbiology/General Microbiology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences.
Project Assistant :
Graduate in Veterinary Science/Animal Science/Agricultural Science/ Dairy Science/Biomedical Science/Life Science from a recognized university with 03 years work experience Or Master Degree in Veterinary Science/Animal Science/ Agricultural Science/ Dairy Science/Biomedical Science/Life Science from a recognized university
Senior Research Fellow:
Master’s degree in any one of discipline/Subject;- Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Physiology/Life Sciences from a recognized University with 04 years/05 years of bachelor’s degree . Candidates having post graduate degree in basic science with 03 years bachelor’s degree and 02 years of master degree in above subject should have NET qualification and 02 years of research experience. OR
Master degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Microbiology with 4 years/5 years of bachelor’s degree. Candidate having post graduate degree in basic science in (Biochemistry or Biotechnology or Microbiology) with 3 years of bachelor’s degree and 2 years master’s degree should have NET qualification and 2 years of research experience.
Graduate/Post Graduate in any one of the discipline of Agriculture Science/Life Sciences/Art/Computer Applications.
Graduation in any discipline with an aggregate of minimum 55% or above marks.✅ Visit www.Sarkarijobs.com Website or Join our Telegram Group for Latest Sarkari result, exam and jobs notifications
Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
Upper Age Limit: 40 Years
- 21 to 45 for Young Professional-I & II
- 35 years for men and 40 years for Women in case of Senior Research Fellow
- 30 years for men and 35 years for Women in the case of Junior Research Fellow
- 21 to 45 years for Office Assistant
- Young Professional-I – 25,000/-
- Project Assistant- 31,000/-
- Young Professional-II- Rs.35,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow- 25,000/-
- Field Assistant- 15,000/-
- Office Assistant – 15,000/-
- For the selection on the positions of Young Professional-I &II, at least five eligible candidates as per essential qualification are required for walk in interview failing which walk in interview will not be conducted.
- For the position of Young Professional-I at Sr. No. 06 above, typing speed test on computer will be conducted for all eligible candidates as per essential qualification at this Institute and the candidate(s) who will qualify the typing speed test as per essential qualification will only be allowed to appear for Walk-in-Interview on the schedule date of interview.
Details & Notification: Download Notification