Karnataka State Police (KSP) Recruitment 2022: The Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released latest notification for the recruitment 70+ Sub-Inspector and Scene Of Crime Officer Vacancies across the state. Required education, salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. Freshers and experienced professionals who are under 40 years of age and who fulfil eligibility criteria including graduation (in any stream or discipline) are eligible to apply starting today.
Eligible candidates must submit applications online through KSP career portal on or before the closing date of 18th January 2022. Candidates will be selected based on the physical standards test, endurance test and written test as per syllabus provided in the notification below. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Karnataka State Police (KSP)
|Name of Organization:||Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Job Location:||Karnataka / India|
|Start Date:||1st December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply:||18th January 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Special Reserve Sub-Inspector (70)||Any Degree / Freshers / Experienced|
Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
Upper Age Limit: 40 Years
- The age limit for the post of Special Reserve Sub-Inspector is as follows:
- 21 – 26 years for GM – For Direct Candidates, (Born between 18/01/1996 and 18/01/2001)
- 21 – 28 years for SC/ ST/ CAT-01 (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) – For Direct Candidates, (Born between 18/01/1994 and 18/01/2001)
- 35 years maximum age for GM – For Inservice Candidates, (Born between 18/01/1987 and 18/01/2001)
- 40 years maximum age for SC/ ST/ CAT-01 (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) – For Inservice Candidates, (Born between 18/01/1982 and 18/01/2001)
- The application fees for the post of Special Reserve Sub-Inspector is
- Rs. 500 for GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B)
- Rs. 250 for SC, ST, CAT-01
- The payment of the fees should be made in HDFC/ Post office only and should be done before 20th January 2022.
The selection process for the post of Special Reserve Sub-Inspector will be based on
- Physical Standard Test (Checking of Height, Chest and Weight)
- Endurance test (Race, Long Jump/ High Jump and Shotput)
- Written examination.
Details & Notification: Download Notification