Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2022: The Gujarat Metro Rail has released latest recruitment notification for 118+ Station Controllers, Train Operators, Jr Engineers, Customer Relations Assistants and Maintainers Vacancies. Required education to join the Indian Railway along with salary information, application fee and age limit requirement are as following. Educational requirement for these vacancies is Diploma, ITI and Graduation in relevant stream as per requirement.
Eligible candidates are required to apply through online mode until the closing date of 21st January 2022. GMR will select applicants based on Paper test who meet the educational qualification and other criteria with Written Test for 100 marks and Gujarati Language test for 20 marks. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment Overview
|Name of Organization:||Gujarat Metro Rail|
|Job Location:||Gujarat / India|
|Start Date:||1st December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply:||21st January 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Station Controller/Train Operator/Junior Engineer/|
Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)/
Station Controller/Train Operator(SC/TO):
- Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical /Computer Science or Electronic discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute
Customer Relation Assistant (CRA):
- Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics discipline from a Government Recognized University /Institute.
- Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil from a Government Recognized University / Institute
- SSLC pass with ITI (Two Years) in Fitter / Electrician/ Electronics from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
Upper Age Limit: 28 Years
- Maintainer- 18 to 25 years
- Others-18 to 28 years
- Station Controller / Train Operator – Rs.13,000 – 15,000/-
- Customer Relations Assistant – Rs.11,000 – 13,000/-
- Junior Engineer – Rs.13,000 – 15,000/-
- Maintainer – Rs.9,000 – 10,500/-
- General/ Other Candidates:⇒ Rs.600/-
- SEBC / OBC Candidates:⇒ Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates:⇒ Rs.150/-
- Paper based test for the eligible candidate who meet the educational qualification and other criteria: Written Test : 100 marks, Gujarati Language test : 20 marks
- Securing minimum score (General category candidates 60 percent marks and for reservation category (SC/ST / OBC) candidates 50 percent marks) in the test of Gujarati language shall only be considered for selection. The marks in Gujarati language will not be considered for merit listing.
Online Examination Pattern:
- For Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) & Junior Engineer :
- Duration of the test will be 120 minutes (2 hours 15 minutes) for all parts together.
- The test will consist of two parts, Part-1 (90 minutes, 120 questions) and Part-2 (45 minutes, 60 questions):
- Part-1: Gujarati language (20 questions), Logical ability & Reasoning (50 questions) and Quantitative aptitude (50 questions).
- Part-2: General English (10 questions) and Technical Knowledge (50 questions).
For Maintainers (MTNR)
- Duration of the test will be 120 minutes (2 hours). The test will consist of one part (105 questions):
- Part-1: Technical Knowledge (50 questions), Gujarati language (20 questions), Logical ability & Reasoning (20 questions), Quantitative aptitude (5 questions) and General English (10 questions).
Download complete notification here: Download Notification