CSIR NGRI Scientist Recruitment 2022: Latest CSIR NGRI recruitment notification has been released for Scientist Vacancies where candidates including Ph.D. (Submitted/ Awarded) in Geophysics, Geosciences, Earth Sciences and Physical Science with specialization in the area of Relegated Stream can apply. Starting from December 7, all eligible candidates must submit applications online through CSIR career portal before the due date of 7th January 2022. See the notification below to see CSIR NGRI vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
CSIR NGRI Scientist Recruitment
|Name of Organization:
|Telangana / India
|7th December 2021
|Last Date To Apply:
|7th January 2022
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Ph.D. (Submitted/ Awarded) in Geology / Geochemistry / Geosciences / Earth Sciences / Physical Sciences with specialization in the area of Geochemical Exploration / Geochronology / Isotope Geology / Structural Geology / Active Tectonic Studies / Paleo-magnetism / Rock Mechanics.
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- online through the link available under the payment option in online application. SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women/ CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates will be selected based on Eligibility / Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through CSIR-NGRI website www.ngri.org.in. No other mode of application will be entertained.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one Post Code should submit SEPARATE APPLICATION FOR EACH POST CODE, subject to fulfilling all eligibility criteria attached to each individual post code along with requisite application fee of 100/- for each, wherever applicable.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions (available on CSIR-NGRI website www.ngri.org.in.) carefully before filling of the online application.
- Online Application will be available on CSIR-NGRI website www.ngri.org.in [Opens on 07-12-2021 (Tuesday) from 09.30 hr and Closes on 07-01-2022 (Friday) at 18:00 hr].
- Candidates are required to pay 100/- online through the link available under the payment option in online application. No other mode of payment of application fee is permissible. SC/ST/PwBD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidate is also required to upload scanned copy of his/her recent passport size colour photograph (20 -50 kb) and his / her scanned signature in black ink (10-20 kb) in ‘jpg’ format at the specified respective places for the same in the online application.
- In case of Universities/Institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are required to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their Board / University/Institute and to mention the percentage so arrived at the appropriate place in the on‐line application format, while filling the same. It is obligatory on the part of the Candidate to upload the Conversion Certificate based on the approved formula from the Board / University / Institution. If any Board/University/Institution confirms that there is no scheme for converting CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., into equivalent percentage, the equivalent percentage would be computed based on the formula deem fit by the Competent Authority, CSIR – NGRI.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the application print-out and payment details, if any, for their record. Printout of Application and payment details will not be available after 18:00 hr on 07-01-2022 (Friday).
- Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fees once paid will not be refunded on any count nor can it be held in reserve for any other recruitment or selection process.
- Only a single application will be entertained from each candidate for each postcode. In case a candidate submits multiple online applications for a single postcode with different registration numbers and/or with different email ids, only the latest completed application will be considered.
- Applications from regular employees working in CSIR laboratories / Institutes, Government Departments, autonomous bodies and public sector undertakings will be considered only if No Objection Certificate (NOC) is uploaded with the online application with a certificate by the employer that the applicant, if selected, will be relieved within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. The vigilance clearance should also be recorded in the said NOC.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without uploading photograph, signature, non-payment of application fee (wherever applicable) and without uploading the attachments as mentioned under point 5 below etc.) will not be entertained and are liable to be summarily rejected.