Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: The Bombay High Court has commenced the Selection Process for filling up 247 posts for Clerk (existing 82 vacant posts and vacancy of 133 posts expected to arise in the next two years) and 20 posts of Fast Track Special Courts in the State of Maharashtra for expeditious disposal of cases. For the clerk vacancy, interested candidates must be graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates. Candidates must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p.m.
There is no application fee for all candidates so interested candidates must submit applications online through Bombay High Court career portal on or before the closing date of 6th January 2022. See the notification below to see vacancies/positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements.
Bombay High Court Recruitment for Retired Judicial Officers
|Name of Organization:||Bombay High Court|
|Job Location:||Maharashtra / India|
|Start Date:||14th December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply:||6th January 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Clerks (247)||Must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates. Candidates must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p. m.|
Candidates must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes :
|Retired Judicial Officers (20)||Retired during December 2017 to November 2021 on Superannuation only and having no post retirement assignment shall be considered.|
- MSC Bank Recruitment 2022 for 195+ Trainee Officers and Clerk Posts
- PMBI Recruitment 2022 for Senior Marketing Officers, Executives, Customer Care, HR & Other
- IARI Recruitment 2022 for 460+ Assistants / Graduates Posts
- SECL Recruitment 2022 for 440+ 8th Pass, Dumper Operator, Dozer Operators & Other at South Eastern Coalfields
- Cement Corporation of India (CCI) Recruitment 2022 for 46+ Officers, Engineers, Accountants and Other
- Clerks: Pay Matrix of S-6 : 19,900-63,200 plus allowances as per the Rules
- Retired Judicial Officers: Based on 1 year contract
There is no application fee
Candidates will be selected based on Eligibility / Interview.