Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022: The Abhyudaya Bank, in its latest recruitment notification, has announced Management Trainee Vacancies. Applications are invited from interested candidates who have completed Graduation and C.A./C.F.A. or M.B.A. / M.M.S. / P.G.D.B.M. in Finance/ Marketing/ Business Administration/ Information Technology (full time) from a reputed AICTE approved Institute / University. In terms of salary, the Stipend for the post of Management Trainee for the Two years will be Rs. 35,000/- pm (for First year) and Rs. 40,000/- pm (for Second year) respectively.
Eligible candidates must submit applications online through Abhyudaya Bank career portal on or before the closing date of 3rd January 2022. Selection for Management trainee vacancy is through online exam and subsequent interview only. See the notification below to see Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainee eligibility criteria and other requirements in details.
Abhyudaya Bank Management Trainees Recruitment
|Name of Organization:||Abhyudaya Bank|
|Start Date:||20th December 2021|
|Last Date To Apply:||3rd January 2022|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
|Management Trainee (15)||The candidates must have completed Graduation and C.A./C.F.A. or M.B.A. / M.M.S. / P.G.D.B.M. in Finance/ Marketing/ Business Administration/ Information Technology (full time) from a reputed AICTE approved Institute / University. |
The candidate should have an excellent track record from high school. Knowledge of English is required.
Preference will be given to candidates with computer knowledge (as per assessment at the time of interview).
The age limit for the post of management trainee is Above 30 years – Below 35 years (as on 01.12.2021) i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.12.1986 and later than 01.12.1991
- The Stipend for the post of Management Trainee for the Two years will be Rs. 35,000/- pm (for First year) and Rs. 40,000/- pm (for Second year).
- On successful completion of ‘Two year’ term with good appraisal, the selected candidates will be designated as “Management Trainee” and will be placed on probation for one year.
- The application fees for the post of Management Trainee is Rs. 1000 and should be paid from 20/12/2021 to 03/01/2022
- The payment should be done only through online mode and can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The selection for the post of Management Trainee will be based on Online Test/Examination and interview. The online Test/Examination will be conducted in English
- The online test consists a total of 160 marks.